Human companionship has a significant impact on a person’s health and overall disposition. Having someone around to share a meal or watch a movie helps people feel less alone. By keeping you or your loved one company during daily activities, our elderly companion care specialists prevent feelings of isolation and depression and improve health.
Here are Some of the Elderly Companion Care Services We Offer:
- Walking outside to promote an active lifestyle
- Meal preparation
- Playing games for mental stimulation
- Reminders for medication in-take
- Preparing grocery shopping list
- Maintaining calendar
- Reminders with medical appointments
- Discussion of current and historic events to help sharpen memory
- Outing to promote socialization
Our elderly companion care services are easily within reach for clients who live in Raleigh and the neighboring areas. With flexible schedules, we can provide our services in your home, hospital, or facility. Call us at (919) 301-0236 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your free assessment.