Benefits of Becoming a Caregiver with Allcare
Being a caregiver is one of the most rewarding roles a person will play in their lifetime. Allcare Home Health Agency, Inc caregivers are the backbone of our agency and we use every opportunity to recognize them for the heroes they are!
With the COVID-19 pandemic being in the headlines each day, many families are choosing to keep their elderly loved ones in the comfort and safety of their homes. As a result, experienced home caregivers are in high demand.
Being an Allcare Home Health Caregiver Offers Many Benefits:
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work in different environments
- Opportunity to be a part of a strong team
- Paid Training
- Caregiver recognition, bonuses, performance recognition, incentives, and more!
As an Allcare caregiver, your client’s family members will finally have the opportunity to “exhale” and take some needed time to recharge and care for themselves while knowing that their loved one is receiving excellent care.
While being a caregiver has its challenges, it offers a sense of personal accomplishment to know that you are doing work that has such a positive impact on so many lives. If you love caring for others and have a passion for helping seniors maintain a safe, independent, and dignified lifestyle.
Allcare Home Health Agency, Inc is Hiring!
We Are Currently Seeking Caregivers in the Following Counties: Wake, Durham, Johnston, Chatham, and Franklin.
RN Positions Currently Available:
CNA Positions Currently Available:
- Agency Seeking Dependable CNA’s
- CNA Job Posting for South Raleigh
- Certified Nursing Assistants Needed in Wake Forest, NC
- CNA’s Needed Immediately for Clients in Cary
- Seeking Full-Time CNA’s Immediately for Clients in Wake County
LPN Positions Currently Available:
- LPN’S Needed with Wound Dressing Experience
- LPN’S Needed Immediately for Clients in Raleigh and Clayton For Bowel Care Program
Other Positions Currently Available:
Apply Online Here
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, medical condition, national origin, or marital status.