Allcare Home Care agency is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator for our office. Potential applicants must be proactive and able to multitask. Our Scheduling Coordinator is integral to providing excellent scheduling and customer service to our clients and caregivers. Home care experience is preferred but not required.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- 401K/Simple IRA with Employer Matching Contribution.
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance.
- Paid Holidays
- Minimum of 2+ yrs. experience as a Scheduling Coordinator (Home Care preferred)
- College degree or High school diploma
- Develop a Recruitment and Retention Action Plan by assessing company staffing needs, analyzing turnover concerns, soliciting team feedback and planning for existing as well as the future business demands from client, caregiver and office team perspective.
- Maintain professionalism and serve as a strong representative to uphold the business brand, reputation and culture.
- Actively source quality caregiver candidates. Work with office team to establish core competencies and characteristics of quality caregivers; become well-versed in job descriptions to ensure new caregivers meet established quality standards.
- Schedule caregiver team for hours of service on new clients and open hours/shifts on existing cases. Provide consistency in caregiver scheduling with clients.
- Maintain computer schedules for clients and caregivers and ensure timely data entry for clients and caregivers.
- Contact clients and caregivers regarding day-to-day scheduling changes. Give appropriate information for clients.
- Enter and maintains client and caregiver information in the database.
- Monitor the telephony logs on a daily basis, making the appropriate corrections to the system to facilitate accurate processing of payroll and billing.
- Provide regular updates to the supervisor on any open shifts after an exhaustive effort has been made to staff the shifts.
- Provide timely reporting to supervisor on caregiver supply and demand.
- Maintain positive relationships with all clients and their families, prospective clients, caregivers, prospective employees, fellow team members and referral sources.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all information pertaining to employees, clients, and client’s families.
- Proficient and strong computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Proficient with using technology and learning new technology.
- Must be organized, accurate and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be able to work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills with great telephone etiquette, professional phone voice, active listening skills and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently and have strong written and verbal skills.
- Have excellent administrative skills.
- Must have a strong work record with verifiable references.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug test.
- Perform other clerical duties as assign
- Combination of sitting, standing, bending, reaching, stretching, stooping, walking, climbing stairs and moving intermittently during working hours.
For immediate consideration, please send us your resume.