Are you a compassionate CNA, motivated to grow and provide quality care to clients in need? If providing compassionate, quality care is your passion, we have a great opportunity for you. We are looking to hire a highly qualified CNA/Office Assistant that is a flexible team player, and enthusiastic about learning new things!
The CNA/Office Assistant position requires flexibility, as the individual will support both the CNA field and office setting. This position will also provide support to office staff in the day-to-day management of the agency such as providing great customer service, assisting with scheduling, greeting customers, and answering phone calls. *This is a guaranteed 40-hour/week position!*
- Competitive pay
- Medical plan subsidized by Allcare
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA – After 1 Year of Full-Time Employment
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit
- Referral Bonuses $$$
- Caregiver Quarterly Merit Bonus Program
- Licensed CNA certification in North Carolina (Active Registry Listing)
- Performs clerical office duties
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Have experience with Office 365 (Outlook Email, Word)
- Assist with scheduling
- Two years of experience in direct patient care preferred.
- Possess a high school degree or equivalent
- Proof of current TB testing within a year
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Valid North Carolina driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance and relatively clean driving record
- Knowledge of Universal Precautions and basic health and safety precautions
- Must have reliable transportation
- Applicants must provide two verifiable professional references.
We would love to have you on our team, please apply today!
Allcare Home Health Agency, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.