CNA/OFFICE ASSISTANT FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING IN DURHAM
CAREGIVERS MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
Home Care Agency is looking for the very best caring, compassionate caregivers to become part of our team to provide care for seniors in this facility. We are looking to hire highly qualified, dependable, and experienced caregivers to fill several positions at this facility.
These positions involve providing personal hands-on care to our clients to include bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, light housekeeping, mobility assistance, and medication reminders. Maintain a safe, healthy environment for our clients.
- We offer competitive pay.
- Supportive work environment.
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
- Perform clerical office duties
- Assist with Scheduling
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Proof of current TB testing within a year
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Valid North Carolina driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Social security card or proof of right to work
- Current listing in NC Nursing Assistant Registry for CNA’s with no findings
- Pass drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pass background check
- Applicants must provide two verifiable professional references.
- Must be available to work every other weekend
For immediate consideration, send your resume.
Allcare Home Health Agency, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.