**AGENCY SEEKING DEPENDABLE CNAs FOR 24/7 CLIENTS IN RALEIGH, NC! **
**SHIFTS ARE 7AM-7PM & 7PM-7AM**
**MUST WORK EVERY OTHER WEEKEND OR AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND A MONTH**
Home Care Agency is looking for the very best caring, compassionate caregivers to become part of our team to provide care for seniors in this facility. We are looking to hire highly qualified, dependable and experienced caregivers to fill several positions.
These positions involve providing personal hands-on care to our clients to include bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, light housekeeping, mobility assistance and medication reminders. Maintain a safe, healthy environment for our clients.
- We offer competitive pay.
- Supportive work environment.
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
- Caregiver Quarterly Merit Bonus Program
- Current listing in NC Nursing Assistant Registry for CNA’s with no findings
- 1 Year of experience in direct patient care preferred
- Knowledge and experience as a caregiver
- Knowledge and understanding of the senior population
- Exceptional customer service
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Proof of current TB testing within a year
- Current BLS/CPR Certification
- Valid North Carolina driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Social security card or proof of right to work
- Pass drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pass background check
- Applicants must provide two verifiable professional references
- Must be available to work every other weekend or at least one weekend a month
For immediate consideration, send your resume.
Allcare Home Health Agency, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.